(Updated to December 2019)
MalwareAnalysis.co, the central hub for malware analysis resources.
The goal is simple, provide the security community with a centralized place with the best resources available in the malware analysis field.
Here you can find resources like:
- Tools for Windows, macOS, and Linux malware analysis.
- Free and paid sandboxes.
- Malware samples, and threat intelligence sources.
- Posters and cheat sheets.
- Our publications.
- Entry and advanced level books.
- Free and paid trainings.
- People to follow in the industry (Twitter etc.).
- YouTube channels, forums, and blogs.
If you want us to add any other resource or even analyze a malware for you (for free), contact us here.